Friday 3 April 2015

1st Draft

This is our first draft of our thriller "The Decoy". A lot of small things our needed to be changed, we need to change the  audio because of copyright issues, which the Muse song breaches, therefore we need to find some royalty free music to use for our title sequence.

Also we need to add in the titles, and roles of each of us. This will be very simple, I know, what names I want to put, and where I want to put them due to the storyboard, also we have already researched the typography, so we our well prepared for this task.

We also need to edit the title sequence, the colour needs to be changed to make it darker, this is too keep more relevant to our opening, also it will continue the thrilling factor, and it refers back to our espionage sub-genre, I know this because of my research.

video needs to be added


credit to Jordan

No comments:

Post a Comment