Saturday 1 November 2014

Survey

For the research part of our coursework, I was down to created a survey which I created on surveymonkey.com.

Before I created my survey I planned out and researched what questions I wanted to ask, then when I decided I drew out the survey...



 
Once I was happy with the drawing I then started to create my survey on the thriller genre...
 
https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/B5DHQ8D

This is the link to my survey, however I have given the survey to my family to answer because I wasn't 100% sure on whether this survey would tell me much about the thriller genre so I have got 7 responses which isn't many, however I have decided that just from the fewer responses, the survey isn't helpful at all so I'm in process of creating my second survey.

No comments:

Post a Comment